If you want to defeat cellulite, you must clearly understand that you have to wage a complex and complex fight. Otherwise, your attempts will not make any sense. There is no golden pill for cellulite or exercise, performing which you forget about such a problem.
How to prevent the appearance of cellulite?
Many will answer that it is enough to keep the weight within normal limits. In fact, the answer lies much deeper. Confirmation of this is thin young girls on whose legs there is cellulite.
IMPORTANT: In simple terms, our skin should eat well, blood circulation should be good and the subcutaneous fat layer should not exceed the norm.
To do this, it is necessary to influence the skin both externally and internally:
- proper nutrition
- physical exercise
Proper anti-cellulite nutrition
Direct your food to lose weight (if it takes place) and remove toxins and toxins from the body. So, eat right and balanced.
Forbidden products with anti-cellulite nutrition
- instant coffee and black tea
- pasta, white rice
- fatty, spicy, salty
- fast food
- chips, crackers, canned food
- carbonated drinks
Principles of anti-cellulite nutrition:
- cook steamed or bake
- do not overeat
- eat depending on your activity for the day. If you plan to sit at home, eat less junk food, more vegetables. If you plan to spend the day actively, then you can eat more calorie. The point is to prevent the body from accumulating fats
- drink 2 liters of pure water per day
- do not eat at least 2 hours before bedtime
- eat balanced
Anti-cellulite nutrition assistant products
- Fresh vegetables and fruits. Improve metabolism, remove toxins from the body
- red berries
- Rye bread
- fish and other seafood
- olive oil
- dried fruits
- chicken protein
- freshly squeezed vegetable and fruit juices
IMPORTANT: Do not think that you should eat only the products described above. Your task is to eliminate prohibited foods and add more helper products to the diet.
Diets to help fight cellulite
Anti-cellulite diets are by no means aimed at fasting or eating a single product for several days.
All of them are aimed at ensuring that your nutrition is balanced without harming your health. Although it is worth noting that they are quite low in calories
Has gained the greatest popularity and positive reviews. dietdeveloped by Nicole Ronsard, the author of the book “How to beat cellulite. The strategy and tactics of a successful fight against cellulite. "
- drink from 2 l of purified still water per day
- a complete rejection of dairy products, sugar, salt, alcohol, tea, coffee
- exact observance of the menu
The diet is designed for 10 days.
Day one, third, fifth, seventh, ninth. Only raw vegetables and fruits. No quantity limits. Choose fruits with the lowest sugar content: apples, pineapples, mangoes, kiwi, oranges. Breakfast: raw fruits. Lunch: fresh vegetables, vegetable salads, preferably seasoned with olive oil. You can add some sunflower or pumpkin seeds; sesame seeds, almonds. Dinner: one fruit, lunch salad with the addition of soybean, bean, wheat sprouts.
Second day. Only fruit.
Day Four, Sixth, Eighth, Tenth. Fruits, boiled vegetables, dairy-free cereal cereals (oat, rice, buckwheat).
IMPORTANT: If you feel unwell during the diet, then discard it. It will be enough to follow the rules of proper nutrition described above.
Anti-cellulite massage at home
Anti-cellulite massage is done in order to improve blood circulation in the skin.
It will not be difficult for you to do the massage yourself:
- simple massage using a massage brush. After taking a contrast shower, rub dry skin in problem areas for 5-10 minutes. Repeat the procedure daily;
- honey massage. Take a couple of teaspoons of natural honey (the exact amount depends on the area of the problem area), essential oil (orange, grapefruit, tangerine). Mix honey and oil at the rate of 4-5 drops of oil per 1 teaspoon of honey. Put the mixture on the palm of your hand and massage the problem area with light patting movements. After a few pats, the skin will become sensitive and turn red. You do everything right if you see white flakes of honey on your skin in a few minutes. Do this massage several times a week.
IMPORTANT: After any massage, an anti-cellulite or sedative must be applied to the skin.
Thermal treatments to fight cellulite
The most common thermal procedures are baths, contrast showers, and body wraps.
For adoption anti-cellulite bath, add sea salt to the water. This is a rather passive way to combat cellulite and can only be effective as an adjunct to others.
IMPORTANT: A contrast shower improves blood circulation. Take a shower, changing the temperature of the water from hot to cool and vice versa.
After bathing and showering, it is good to rub with a special massage brush.
The wrapping procedure has gained particular popularity due to its effectiveness.
Buy or make your own special anti-cellulite cream, apply it to the problem area, wrap it with cling film, lie under the covers for 30-40 minutes. Rinse thoroughly afterwards.
Anti-cellulite treatments outside the home
If you don’t want to try to defeat cellulite at home, you can choose salon procedures for quick disposal of cellulite:
- myostimulation. The procedure is to apply electric current to the muscles. Excess fat is burned and cellulite goes away. You can call this procedure a passive training. To achieve the effect you need to go from 10 sessions;
- Anticellulite massage. Massage with or without special devices aimed at improving blood circulation in problem areas. The course is 10-15 sessions;
- wraps. A procedure that you can do yourself at home. And you can trust the professionals. The result will be in a few sessions;
- mesotherapy and ozone therapy. A procedure that works from the inside out, as drugs or ozone are injected intradermally that fight cellulite. To achieve the effect, 2-3 sessions are necessary, which periodically will need to be repeated. The effect after the procedure will make you very happy;
- pressure therapy. In this procedure, the fight against cellulite is exerted by air pressure. With the help of the procedure, metabolism is improved, as a result of which the skin becomes smooth and supple. 10-15 sessions are usually enough to get the desired effect;
- water treatments. As a rule, such procedures mean a banal visit to the sauna. Undoubtedly, blood circulation improves, but here you will not achieve the result in only one such way. Rather, it should be in addition to any of the above.
Exercises to get rid of cellulite quickly
IMPORTANT: Exercises to get rid of cellulite are not aimed at pumping up muscles, but at improving blood microcirculation, activating the outflow of lymph:
- bend the left leg at the knee, take the right leg back and do not bend. Hands on your knees. The back is straight. We are waiting for 30 seconds and a little spring in the basin. We change the leg and repeat
- legs together, arms forward. Squat slowly 10 times
- lie on your back, put your feet on something above body level. Tighten your buttocks and raise your pelvis up several times
- lie on the right side. Raise the left leg up 45 degrees and hold for 10 seconds. Repeat several times and change the leg.
- lie on your stomach, raise your legs as high as possible, and then spread them apart.
Video: Exercises Against Cellulite
How to cook yourself anti-cellulite creams, oils, scrubs, gels at home
The most popular body scrub. The easiest recipe: mix ground coffee with shower gel. While taking a shower, massage the problem areas well. A good effect can be achieved by combining honey and coffee. Mix 4 tablespoons of honey and 2 tablespoons of coffee. Massage the skin with the resulting mass for about 15 minutes.
Mix 2 teaspoons of your body cream, 10 ml of olive oil, a few drops of orange essential oil. Rub daily into problem areas of the skin.
Heat 30 g of rose water, add 3 g of gelatin, 3 g of boric acid, a spoonful of honey and 50 g of glycerin. Mix well and let it brew for 5 hours. Apply to problem areas.
Mix 200 g of cold pressed sesame oil, 2 drops of patchouli and ylang-ylang essential oils, 4 drops of rose oil, 1 drop of juniper oil. You can use this oil after every bath or shower. Massage until oil is completely absorbed.
The fight against cellulite is a complex process. Follow all the tips and get results!