Recipes for cooking whites with meat in a closed and open way.
Initially, the whites were a dish exclusively of Tatar cuisine, but they are so delicious that they are now being prepared everywhere. Learn recipes for delicious meat whites from the article.
Oven meat whites recipe
Many are used to the fact that whites can be cooked in a skillet. But now we offer a dish cooked in the oven, for the preparation of which you will need:
- 250 g margarine
- 400 g kefir
- 3 eggs
- 1.5 kg of flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp soda
- 700 g mixture of pork and ground beef
- 3 onions
The sequence of actions is as follows:
- Sift flour, choose high-quality finely ground products
- Break 2 eggs in a bowl, separate the yolk from one - it will come in handy for greasing the whites during baking, send the protein of the third egg to the others
- Add a pinch of salt to the eggs and use a whisk or fork to beat the eggs until smooth and until the salt is completely dissolved
- Kefir is heated in the microwave or on the stove, it should be slightly warm
- As soon as you get the margarine from the refrigerator, rub it on a fine grater. Cold margarine is more convenient now, so it's better not to let it cool
- First add flour to margarine, then beat in eggs, fill with kefir
- Add soda to the resulting test, knead. The dough should be soft and cool enough
- Cover the dough with a towel and let it rise for 60 minutes
During this time, you can prepare the mincemeat - during 60 minutes the meat will thaw
- Chop the onion and mix it with thawed minced meat
- After 60 minutes have passed, put the dough on the table and form a “sausage” from it
- Cut the dough into pieces and roll the balls
- Put the filling in the middle of the cake and pinch the edges of the whites
- Grease a baking sheet with oil, and each whitewash with the remaining yolk (you left it at the very beginning)
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° C and bake the whites for 45 minutes
- Put the finished whites on a dish and serve
Tasty meat whites
IMPORTANT: Do not add all the flour at once - you cannot knead the dough with high quality
IMPORTANT: Do not defrost the minced meat in the microwave or with hot water, so the meat will no longer be so tasty and juicy
This dish can be served with salads, or eat it yourself. The taste is fantastic, it's worth a try!
Oven meat and potato whites
Such whites are small, but very tasty. For the test you will need 500 g of flour, half as much kefir and butter, 2 g of salt and soda. For the filling, use 0.5 kg of beef, 1 pc of onions and potatoes, 100 g of cream and spices.
Preparing such whites is simple, but it turns out a remarkably tasty dish. Once the food has been cooked, follow these guidelines:
- Pour flour with salt and oil into a bowl, mix the ingredients
- Dilute soda in kefir
- Make a hole in the flour and butter mixture and pour kefir in there, knead the dough
- The dough is like puff - it becomes soft and slightly sticky
- Leave the finished dough infused, covering with a towel on top
- Prepare the filling at this time - cut the meat and onion into small pieces
- First cut the potato into slices, and then cut into cubes.
- Mix vegetables and meat in one bowl and add salt and spices
- To make the filling tender, roll the meat in one bowl, and then beat it well. To do this, take the filling in your hands, lift it slightly above the table, and then drop it on the table, so do about 10-15 times. By the way, this secret is perfect for cutlets
- Cut the dough into equal pieces
- Roll the slices into cakes and center the filling
- Wrap the dough in a circle, leaving the middle
- Lubricate the whites with cream
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C and bake for 45 minutes
- 15 minutes before the end of cooking, pour a little cream into each belyash - so the dish will turn out even more juicy
Ready whites need to be allowed to cool slightly, since juicy filling can burn. After 30 minutes, the dish is ready to eat, help yourself!
How to make lush meat whites in a pan?
Delicious toasted whites from yeast dough. A crisp and tender juicy filling attracts you to try.
If interested, then stock up on:
- Kefir - 250 ml
- Flour - 350 g
- Yeast - 10 g
- Olive oil - 10 g
- Sugar - 25 g
- Salt - 5 g
For minced meat should be stocked with beef and onions in a ratio of 3: 1, 30 ml of water and spices. The cooking process is as follows:
- Put yeast and sugar in kefir. Put the mixture for 30 minutes, covering the container with a towel
- After time, add salt with flour
- Pour in oil, then the dough will not stick to your hands and begin to stir the dough
- Leave the finished dough for 2 hours
- At this time, prepare the meat - grind it with onions, add spices and, having mixed, beat well
When the dough comes up, lay it on the board and roll up the "sausage"
- Cut the dough into pieces
- Roll out the dough no more than 1 cm thick
- Spread the minced meat in the center of the tortillas and pinch. You can bend the dough around the edges, then the whitish will look more like a meat cheesecake, then it's already a matter of fantasy
- Pour vegetable oil into a pan or put a spoonful of lard and heat well
- Put the whites on a hot frying pan and fry for 5-7 minutes on each side
- Put the whites on a napkin or towel so that the excess fat is stacked
It is better to eat hot. Juicy meat, golden brown - just drooling, it is definitely worth a try.
Belyashi with meat in a pan on kefir, recipe
You will spend no more than an hour preparing this dish, but the smells will be such that even the neighbors will immediately come for the recipe. To prepare the whites, you must have the following ingredients available:
- Kefir - 250 g
- Vegetable oil -60 g
- Soda - 1/3 tsp
- A pinch of salt
The filling consists of:
- 250 g minced meat (take your favorite type of meat)
- Onion - 1 pc.
You will not spend much time on cooking, as the process consists of such simple steps:
- Take chopped onion and mix with minced meat. So that the beginning was especially juicy onions, you can add 1.5-2 p less than meat
- Make sure that the stuffing is not thick, if it is not of the correct consistency, add cold water to it and bring to the desired density
- Add meat spices to the minced meat, so the whites will have a particularly rich taste
- Leave the minced meat to cool in the refrigerator for 60 minutes.
- Remove kefir from the refrigerator and mix it with flour, add salt with soda
- Add oil and pour out again
- Need to rise test for at least 30 minutes
- After half an hour, divide the dough into even parts and roll it
- Lay out the filling in the center and collect the edges "in a pouch"
Scale the whites immediately before frying, as the juicy filling can soften the dough too much and fall into the pan during frying
- Press the top of the whisker well so that the filling adheres to the dough
- Pour 1 cm of oil into the pan and heat well
- Fry the whites evenly on each side, it is better to lay them freely so that a crusty crust forms on all sides
- When the whites are evenly roasted, lay them on a napkin and leave to cool for 5-10 minutes
After that, the dish is ready to eat. Call home, put a kettle or cut a salad, and bon appetit!
IMPORTANT: If you have formed whites "in a pouch", then first fry them with the hole down, and only then the rest of the sides. Do not turn the whites over with the open side down, as the formed juice will flow out into the pan and will hiss and smoke.
Video: Belyash with meat on kefir
Belyashi with meat in milk
Belyashi on milk is only a beautiful crust, juicy filling, but also tender dough. To prepare the test, you can not do without:
- Flour - 1 kg
- Margarine - 100 g
- 1 p yeast
- Eggs - 1 pc.
- Milk - 250 ml
- Sugar - 50 g
- Pinch of salt
To 1 kg of minced meat add 3 large onions, 100 g of milk and spices. You can cook the whites in a closed and open way, we examined the open in the previous two recipes, let's practice cooking the whites in a closed way:
- Mix yeast with slightly warmed milk
- Pour sugar into the milk mixture and beat well
- Beat eggs there and pour flour, knead the dough
- Melt the margarine and pour into the mixture, salt and knead the dough. It will take about 2 hours to test
- Remove the dough, knead again and leave again for 60 minutes
- Chopped onion, mix with minced meat and spices
- Pour in the milk and beat the meat mixture well
- Make dough circles for future whites
- In the middle, put 1 tbsp of minced meat and, lifting the whitewash, pinch
- Squeeze the seams, and put the whites on a preheated pan
- Fry on each side until tender.
Such whites can be cooked in a pan or in the oven. In the second case, the dish will be less high-calorie, but no less tasty.
Meat and Rice Belyashi
If you did not know, then whites can be cooked not only with meat, but also combine minced meat with rice. For 1 kg of yeast dough and 0.5 kg of minced meat, you should take:
- 3 onions
- 100 g of rice
From simple ingredients you can prepare delicious whites if you follow these tips:
- Grind meat with onions in a meat grinder
- Add salt and spices to the meat mixture
- Boil rice and mix with minced meat.
- You can buy the dough in the store or cook it according to any of the above recipes
- When the dough comes up, cut it into equal parts
- Roll the backing under the filling and spread the forcemeat on the dough
- Pinch the whites and press down the seam
- Fry the whites immediately in hot oil so that the filling does not soften the dough
Ready-made whites are very tasty and satisfying. If you purchase a ready-made dough, then the cooking process will not take you more than half an hour.
Tatar meat dumplings, recipe
Now you will find out the recipe for real Tatar whites, in the form in which they have been served since ancient times: take in equal proportions flour, minced meat and kefir - this is about 1 kg, as well as:
- 5 onions
- 100 g of mineral water
Record a detailed recipe:
- Add spices and water to the minced meat, leave for 30 minutes
- Squeeze the excess liquid from the meat
- Add chopped onion and herbs
- To prepare the dough, mix flour with kefir and add quenched soda
- The dough will rise for about 30 minutes
- On the rolled dough with a glass, draw circles
- Knead the rest of the dough again, and roll it out again, it will produce 2-3 more whites
- Spread the filling and wrap the edges of the dough
- Fry the whites over high heat
- A very important nuance of these Tatar pies will be greens, a lot of greens and onions. So the whites are juicy and tasty
Calorie whites with meat
In 100 g of whitewash, there are 362 kcal, of which 9 g of protein and 25 g of fat and carbohydrates. This is a fairly high-calorie product, mainly due to meat and cooking oil.
But still you need to please yourself with such goodies. We put the main emphasis on the fact that cooking whites should be at home, rather than buying in dubious places.
After all, the oil on which the whites are fried is a source of carcinogens. And in order to reduce the calorie content, bake the whites in the oven. Enjoy your meal!