If you want to please your friends or create a beautiful gif on the community wall - read the information from the article.
Animations in GIF format are small anime-style graphic clips that Internet users are happy to use when communicating on social networks. Therefore, VKontakte developers have provided the ability to play this type of file.
The owner of an account on VKontakte has the opportunity not only to use GIFs downloaded on the Internet, but also to save others, and even create your own.
Where can I find a gif for VK?
Finding graphics in GIF format for use on VKontakte is actually very simple.
- Firstly, you can save a gif in your documents accidentally seen somewhere. For this purpose, you need to click on the animated mouse with the mouse during playback and click on the cross, which appears in the upper right corner.
- Secondly, you can do targeted searches for gifs. There are entire communities aimed at creating and systematically placing new animations - for example, vk.com/best_gif and the like.
- Thirdly, it is commonplace to use one of the search engines and save it as a picture on your computer in the traditional way. As a result, you only need to upload it to the page after entering VKontakte.
How to embed a gif on your page on VK?
As we already found out, the GIF format is a graphic file, but if you have already tried to upload it to your album, then you are probably faced with the fact that the social network cuts off the animation and displays only the very first frame.
To avoid such a problem, GIFs must be uploaded using the "Documents" submenu using the following algorithm:
- Find the "Documents" section in the left side menu and click on it.
- Select the "Add Document" option.
- In the download window that appears, click on the "Select File" button and specify the path to the gif, which should not "weigh" more than 200 megabytes.
- When the gif loads, give it a name and save.
If you correctly completed all of the above items, then got a GIF-animashka that you can use when communicating - in chat rooms or PMs, hang on the wall and the like.
How to upload a gif to a VK wall?
If you have already saved the gif, then uploading it to the wall is very simple. To do this, in the message input section, hover over the "More" item and select "Document" in the opened submenu.Save
When the dialog box opens, select the previously saved gif, after which the animashka will fix on the wall.
How to send a gif to VK penpals?
If during the correspondence you decided to throw someone a funny animashka, then hover over the schematic image of a paper clip, and then click on the option in the submenu that appears.Send to a friend
Next, you again need to select the previously downloaded graphics in GIF format - and you can share it with your friends.
Gif for the online community VK
If you are a member of a public or group, you can use the graphics in GIF format when discussing with your like-minded people.
To do this, click on the schematic image of the document and attach the gif saved in advance - that’s the whole secret.
Create a do-it-yourself VKontakte GIF: how to do it?
If you are a creative advanced user who does not want to use the fruits of other people's labors, then you can turn on your imagination to the fullest and try to create your own gifs.
To do this, you need to launch the official free social network service called "Creating GIF (GIF) animations" from the "Games" menu or from the link //vk.com/app3722256. After downloading the application, you should specify the YouTube link, marking the start and finish point of the future gif.Creating GIFs
In addition, you can choose any other service that exists to create animashki. There are a lot of them on the Internet. And then you will have personal, absolutely unique content to the envy of other Internet users.