Plots of works by Russian classics that can be used for composition.
At the time of the decision, the lines between courage, prudence, recklessness and cowardice seem very subtle. And to give an accurate assessment of each choice is sometimes possible only after a while. But reading literary works, you can evaluate the experience of their heroes, and “get fewer cones” in your real life.
Courage in the works of Russian writers
- Andrey Bolkonsky, hero of the novel "War and Peace"personifies nobility, courage and high ideals. During the Battle of Austerlitz, when the commander was killed, Bolkonsky took command and bravely led the soldiers into battle. Prior to this battle, the image of Andrei was twofold: he showed courage in battle and at the same time literally fled from problems in his married life. But having been wounded, and looking at the infinitely great sky, Andrei rethought his ideals, and above all began to value life and family.
- Pushkinskaya Tatyana. The main character took a step that for a young modest girl was real courage. Tatyana wrote Eugene Onegin a letter in which she confessed her feelings. But this letter did not bring her happiness: at first Eugene rejected her, and then, years later, having met Tatyana at the ball, he regretted his decision. But it was too late, Tatyana, although she loved him, was already married, and did not want to break the vow given to her husband.
The recklessness of the heroes of famous works
- AT “Master and Margarita”the life of the heroes may seem filled with mysticism and evil rock for no reason. But let's remember, the very beginning of the storyline is about Berlioz and the Homeless. They sat on a bench and discussed an article in which a young writer was supposed to present the story of Jesus Christ as a silly fiction. And then, Woland joined them, Berlioz fell under the wheels of the tram, and Homeless, either failing to cope with the shock, or in truth starting to see paranormal things, got into a madhouse. Bulgakov warns us that abandoning religious ideals is recklessness that leads to sad consequences.
- Plot about Master and Margarita also begins with a reckless act. The Master had a wife, but after meeting with Margarita, he even forgot her name. Margarita Nikolaevna had a husband with whom, by the logic of things, she should have been happy: the couple lived on the second floor of a beautiful mansion, Margarita's husband had a good position and spoiled her. But she was not happy with him, not a gram. The master was completely absorbed in his novel about Pontius Pilate, and Margarita was his muse and was ready for anything for him: she even became a witch and went to the ball to Satan to find out something about the fate of the Master when he went missing. But summing up this storyline, Bulgakov says that the Master did not deserve the "Light", he deserved the "Eternal Peace", and Margarita, faithful to him, remains to share his fate.
- Recklessness - a trait that killed the main character of the story Kuprin "Garnet bracelet". YolksFor many years he loved a married woman, he did not arrange stormy scenes, but constantly reminded her of himself, sending congratulations to the holidays. The story and life of the main character ended in the fact that he shot himself because of unrequited love. Zheltkov’s behavior and deed can be called reckless, since sincerely loving, he would first of all wish his beloved happiness. And would put her alone with another man, respecting her choice. What the character of the story experienced is more painful love than love.
The cowardice of the heroes in the works of Russian classics
- In the character of the main character of Chekhov's story "The man in the case" cowardice is the main feature. Belikov constantly afraid of something: in the summer he walks in galoshes and wears an umbrella, fearing rain. He is afraid of harsh judgments and loud phrases. Even the fact that the students make noise in the classrooms, in the gymnasium where Belikov works, confuses him. At the age of forty, Belikov began to think about getting married. His colleagues decided to marry the sister of the teacher who came from Ukraine, Varenka. But with a marriage proposal Belikov hesitated. And once an incident occurred that plunged him into complete confusion. Oh God! Varenka, along with his brother-teacher, rode a bicycle in front of the gymnasium students! Belikov came to talk about what happened, but they did not accept criticism, and Belikov himself was lowered from the stairs. The hero could not endure such a shame, he yearned for a month, and then died. The conclusion from this story is this: if you constantly coward, you can live a worthless and uninteresting life.
The prudence of the heroes of famous works of Russian authors
- A vivid example of judgment - the decision Kutuzova give Moscow without a fight to the French. These events were described by Tolstoy in the novel. "War and Peace". The commander knew that both his armies were exhausted and were unlikely to stand in open battle on the outskirts of the capital. He considered it more prudent to remove food and weapons from Moscow - then the French army, entering the city, would turn into gangs of marauders, and the soldiers would simply have to survive. The plans of the Field Marshal were realized, and he won a strategic victory.
- In Roman Turgenev "Fathers and Sons" prudence - is represented not so much by dry scrupulous calculations as by the ability to understand the tender feelings of loved ones. Nikolai, the father of Arkady Kirsanov, was a widower, and while his adult son was undergoing training, Nikolai Petrovich managed to start an affair with a young lady, Fenechka, and she bore him a son. Heroes are very tactful with each other, they manage to find mutual understanding in this delicate situation. The father, meeting his son, talks about being embarrassed about his new relationship and even says that if Arkady has the will, Fenechka can leave. Arkady does not condemn his father and rejoices at his little brother. Fenichka behaves modestly. The story ends happily Arkady with his bride Katerina and his father and Fenichka get married on the same day.